Cable Tuner died?

Louism92

Hi guys,

I think my cable tuner died on me today but i just want to check with you guys for your thoughts first.

I was watching the football, suddenly the picture stopped then i got the following error when changing channels, no matter which channel i picked:

"invalid null reference in method 'Iservicehandlerptr_info', argument 2 of type 'eservicereference const &"

I thought at first it may be Virgin with a service fault in the area but nothing was reported, then when i went to rescan in ABM it was giving me another error, i then checked the tuner configuration but i can only see the sat tuner there, i have reflashed with Open ATV 6 and its still not there, i was originally using Wooshbuild 6.

What are your thoughts? Dead tuner or is there a fix to this?

Cheers!

I'd try a few different builds if I were you, it only takes 10 mins to flash the box, I flashed mine with grogbuild this morning

try a few and see if the tuner shows up in one of them

I'd try a few different builds if I were you, it only takes 10 mins to flash the box, I flashed mine with grogbuild this morning

try a few and see if the tuner shows up in one of them

Will give that a go a little later on mate, will post back once i'm done with the results.

Back