Turkish Satellite

criostoir

Not sure how much of this I can get away with posting under the forum rules. Mods: feel free to edit, delete, shout at me etc. lol. I have searched for a while on TechKings, Google and a few other forums but haven't found an answer.

My friend is looking for a server to provide Turkish channels on 42E. 7E would probably be OK as long as Turkish Super Lig matches are shown and not restricted by region, I'm not sure if they are though. I think most channels on Digiturk use Irdeto 2 encryption. Is CS possible with Irdeto 2? My friend has had encrypted Turkish channels clearing in the past but the guy who sorted it out for him has disappeared.

The guy I get my lines from says IPTV is the only option but I think he bullshits me for an easy life sometimes haha. Also, he has coincidentally just recently started providing IPTV.

Basically I need to know if it is possible to clear Digiturk channels such as Lig TV on a satellite receiver and, if so, which Cam is required. Finally, if you know of a server offering this, a PM with details would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for any help.

I can pickup 42.e Turksat with my Blade 7000s and a 1m motorized dish. As for the channels clearing,you will need a multi-sat server.Or ask if they could supply just the Turkish package for a reduced price.Could end up being cheaper gping down the IPTV route if you don't have the dish/receiver already. Multi-sat subs are generally more expensive than single package deals.

Yeah he has the dish up already for the FTA channels on Turksat and has an F3s so it's just a matter of getting a multi sat line then? Could you PM me details of yours please?

Also, can you confirm that Lig TV works? It's the main reason he wants it so mightn't be worth the price if it doesn't. It was working for him for a while but stopped, I thought they maybe started card pairing or something.

Cheers

Back