Turn Your PC into a Streaming Music Server using Sockso

Gman496

Super Moderator
Staff member
sockso4313699.png

If you have an enormous MP3 music collection on your home PC, it will probably be kind of hard to listen to any song you want from anywhere in the world, unless you have an iPod. If you want to access your music from the Internet on any computer, you can setup a streaming music server using a free program called Sockso.

Using Sockso as a home music server really is a simple 5 step process

How to Setup a Streaming Music Server

Download Sockso:

-

nice idea dont think i have any music on my pc lol,a bit backward i am as those lps are to big to fit in :doh::bang head:

nice idea dont think i have any music on my pc lol,a bit backward i am as those lps are to big to fit in :doh::bang head:

You can buy an LP drive you know?

You have to buy a special case though & turn it on its side so that when the drive door opens you will be able to insert your LP.

You may also need to put an in-line resistor on the power leads in order to slow it down to 33rpm

LOL!

-

You can buy an LP drive you know?

You have to buy a special case though & turn it on its side so that when the drive door opens you will be able to insert your LP.

You may also need to put an in-line resistor on the power leads in order to slow it down to 33rpm

LOL!

-

LOL G ........you can borrow mine cact
record.jpg
lol

Back