Tuxbox/ Config/ Oscam- emu using Filezilla

frundlemud

I upgraded versioin of OpenATV all good so far but then big cockup.. deleted contents of Oscam-conf in lower pane. Did I save contents somewhere? no.
I was meant to be in the server file and simply add my [ reader ] etc.
Anyone know how to fix my latest error ta

Do you have your reader lines ?

Was the Oscam Install anything special or just downloaded from OpenATV feeds ? Just be a basic Oscam-conf if it was.

Last edited:
Personal opinion i would use openwebif/oscam web interface to add remove files ,save files ,restart oscam Also you can check if your readers are active and the stats what percentage is ok

oscam was from Open ATV feeds, I tried remove and reinstall but I had error message and my Config lower pane was still empty.
I should mak this clear ( in case you have not worked it out) My knowledge of how OscamEmu or any other Cam and its files work is a complete mystery.
I put my Oscam file into Oscam. Server / save and out of Filezilla . I had a "B" in maths.
I use OpenWeb on various laptops in house.

Some Improvement. Found Oscam Status page. Emulator ON .
also
cccam_server ON 51.255.215.255 11582 cccam_mcs (2.0.11-2892) 0000:0000@000000 no data 08:56:17
00:51:02 CONNECTED
(70 of 70 cards)

a complete mystery

Last edited:
So basically you deleted the details in the Oscam-Conf and you need a basic conf ?

Still here. Ferret. Neighbour called. Downloaded WinRar. Back soon
Urie Backup settings ? I need a cerer haha will once fixed.

have unzipped oscam rar , unzipped and pasted contents into my empty ETC/ Tuxbox/ config/ Oscam-Emu/ lower pane / Oscam. conf file

am I going ok so far. if so what next please.

I have my Oscam reader file from supplier.

Last edited:
have unzipped oscam rar , unzipped and pasted contents into my empty ETC/ Tuxbox/ config/ Oscam-Emu/ lower pane / Oscam. conf file

you must have other files either in config or Oscam-Emu folder, i,e,
oscam.dvbapi , oscam.server, oscam.user

You only messed up the Oscam-conf didnt you not all the files ?

All the files you need then just edit the oscam-server file with your reader

There is an example reader in there none functional to look at or edit.

Attachments

• Configs1.rar
    25.2 KB · Views: 18
I only messed up the file mentioned . I have the Oscam server file where I put my [reader] label etc. 10 files total in Oscam-Emu lower pane.

configs.rar says page not found.

I checked with my supplier and my line is active on their web page. renewal is 1st of each month. Tomorrow.
The Webif part of Config is interesting. Do I need to edit anything for instance httpport = 8888 but on my webif it says 8081 I'm leaving well alone obviously.

I checked with my supplier and my line is active on their web page. renewal is 1st of each month. Tomorrow.
The Webif part of Config is interesting. Do I need to edit anything for instance httpport = 8888 but on my webif it says 8081 I'm leaving well alone obviously.
The port you view the webif on is irrelevant as long as you know it and can open it.

I'd never use the standard ports oscam uses anyway

just uninstall the cam and delete the folder Oscam-Emu , ETC/ Tuxbox/ config/ Oscam-Emu,restart the box then reinstall the cam,then put your cam details into oscam.server

Amazing pieeater2015. Working fine I had a B in maths This has to be an A.
Many thank all for helping. This box is so handy although backup most of the time the Webif part is useful on my laptops.
To you all ..Don't go too far away I'll, like many others, will surely be back for help.
When I have a problem and come here, I enter the fix into my Problems folder.
Great site.

Keep up the good work thanks for your time Hans.

Back