Two satelite feeds

Slicker

Hi guys

I've got two satellite feeds to my place. UK Sky and some European feed (HotBird?). I've been looking at the V8S box. I've got some questions;Is there a box to take advantage of two feeds?

Thank you for the time!

Simon

You can use both feeds with V8S. Just get a diseqc switch and connect both feeds to it with a single to your receiver. Then scan each satellite (28.2e and 13e) if thats where the Euro one is pointing. Most sat boxes can handle that sort of setup. Can get a decent swich for £5-£10.

You can use both feeds with V8S. Just get a diseqc switch and connect both feeds to it with a single to your receiver. Then scan each satellite (28.2e and 13e) if thats where the Euro one is pointing. Most sat boxes can handle that sort of setup. Can get a decent swich for £5-£10.

To make it look tidy, I need a wall plate for this. Can you point me in the right direction where I can get one?

when i started a new build i went to the sweet shop as the amount to choose from opened up my eyes.

HTML:
http://www.nexxia.co.uk/products.asp?s=Modular%20Media%20Wall%20Plate%20Inserts&c=Modular%20Media%20Wall%20Plate%20Inserts

when i started a new build i went to the sweet shop as the amount to choose from opened up my eyes.

Sorry, I am being really thick here. No product is showing on that link you've posted and there's no DiSEqC 2 way swtich to 1 wall plate on the Nexxia site?

Back