tyson fury fight

Silly question. I can't remember when I took my line out if it included box office events, I've messaged my supplier but he isn't replying. I've scrolled through my channel list the box office channels are there. Currently there reading scrambled. Are they doing that cus there's no event on at the moment. Or would that be my sub doesn't cover the box office???? Was hoping to watch klitzscho destroy furry Saturday night.

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

Yeah I've got 3 listed SBO HD which reads nothing on planner and scrambled on screen, then SBO Sports HD nothing on planner and reads no signal on screen. Then finally Box Office Sports reads nothing on planner and invalid program on screen. Might not work just thought I'd ask the question.

if you go to the openbox thread and page 3 theres a post fury v klitchsko number 13 on there explains how to get it mate if you get stuck let me know ?

Yeah got it thank you. Gonna ask 1 more silly question. The channel is playing fine now. Does that mean I won't have to pay to watch the fight?? Or do I still need to buy a 24hr line for it.. basically will this scramble on Saturday night?? Noobish question. So I do apologise

notty just follow the thread on the openbox forum page 3 titled fury v klitchsko number 13 and you should be ok if not give me a shout and i will help

Back