tyson fury fight

Come to watch the fight and it shows for like 5 seconds before scrambling, does this mean my server doesn't have box office. I've had all previous box office ppv's no problem. Updated the channel list too. Sorry if this is a stupid question.

I think some cable providers haven't subscribed, I've been trying for the last few hours, given up now as I have a back up sat tuner.

in db edit channel is showing as correct frequency .. im baffled..

could this be an issue with the openvix image?
my provider has 2 boxs on blackhole image.. he has sent me a picture??

given up (: tried everything must be a blag line

Last edited:
Come to watch the fight and it shows for like 5 seconds before scrambling, does this mean my server doesn't have box office. I've had all previous box office ppv's no problem. Updated the channel list too. Sorry if this is a stupid question.

here u go lads

http://henno.info/streams#fs1448748314

pick the streamup from the dropdown, on a computer but better than nothing , looks like its gonna be interesting one, maybe even close to all 12 rounds !

Ten rounds of come dancing and two rounds of street fighting !
But the right result for a change...lol

well what can i say, after all that messing
i got it working...
(y)my vu+ zero was on openvix with the latest softcam CCcam.
messed about till late, installed blackhole. (never used it before) and Voilla!

20151129_120848.jpg

not sure if this will help. but my provider sent a picture with blackhole image.. working.. it could of worked with a freh install of openvix..
but i will say that instead of 917 channels on a fixed dish and openvix, (lots of rescans and versions/ backups)
i get 945 channels with blackhole first ever install!!

hope this helps

Last edited:
Back