Update from sucmnsee

stevens34

Hi Guys

Not sure if this has ever been covered before? But I have 2 H2s boxes that I have installed said build onto, I have now decided that I prefer the way that the Whoosh build works but for some reason I can't get either of the 2 H2s boxes to find the flash on my memory stick. One of the boxes I even did a full factory reset but you can still see the sucmnsee skin when the box loads.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as its driving me bonkers!

So when your LED screen on the front of the box says Boot and up to about number 12 you see the old boot screen?

It used to be possible to change this at the time of flashing, but then something changed - no one really seems to know what and I have tried all sorts.

As a result you need to flash this part separately. Give me a 30 mins or so and I will upload what you need to flash to a default OpenATV boot screen.

-----------------------------------

AFter re-reading your post again, you are not looking to change the boot screen, you are wanting to Flash WooshBuild.

In which case do as advised below as like Beni said, it is usually a USB thing. I will save the boot screen for another day.

Last edited:
Thanks that would be very helpful as I would really prefer to be running whoosh. And hopefully this will alow the box to flash.
Cheers for your help

Also try changing your USB 's as these are the biggest source of problems when trying to reflash a new build/image on zgemma boxes.

Try to format your usb with this
Code:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/srzv79dkm7s3inx/smdk_fat322.zip?dl=0
don't do a windows format then drag the zgemma folder only on usb switch off box using the back power button insert usb in back and switch on using back button then box should change from usb to flash

Last edited:
Great help guys! the fat32 worked a treat for my memory stick and updated without any issues. Whoosh and the job is done ;-)

Back