Upgrade from Zgemma H2S

For satellite/IPTV then I've heard the formular is a great box, it's the one people seem to be talking about at the moment. It does depend on your needs though, the H7S is a decent box, it can run kodi, it's fast and if needed you can put an internal hdd inside but it's over budget at about £125

For satellite/IPTV then I've heard the formular is a great box, it's the one people seem to be talking about at the moment. It does depend on your needs though, the H7S is a decent box, it can run kodi, it's fast and if needed you can put an internal hdd inside but it's over budget at about £125

Cool. [emoji1474]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mag 322. Now sync issue is fixed exceptionally quick. These are perfect for iptv..
With a decent provider excellent value

Been hearing a lot of the Formular box being very exceptional, but haven't had a chance to check it out. My no1 box to go to is the mag322, amazing box and very easy to set up. Read up on the different amount of boxes mate and what suits you best :)

I asked a ebay seller last night as i was feeling playful. had they been given the sync fix to mag 322.. the replys were nothing wrong with the sync issue. or
Informir will send it 1st time i update box.. one seller asked me for the fix .
Ya gotta love ebay..

Last edited:
Back