Upgrade.

djkross

Hi,
i have been around for a few months now. i have currently got a openbox v5s and want to upgrade im looking for,
a dual (twin) tuner,
pref a box with hdd but without dont matter,
a box that will take openvix image with plugins.
Also a gift would be nice.
without paying through the roof.
Needed ASAP.
Thanks.In.Advance

Last edited:
a good box vu duo or the newer solo2,you wont look back with these original boxes from wos,get the gift separately.

a good box vu duo or the newer solo2,you wont look back with these original boxes from wos,get the gift separately.

Thanks. Also I have been looking at the cloud ibox 2 plus, are they any good?
Edit : wos ok cool thanks for the site.

Just got the ZGemma Star 2S - twin DVB-S2 tuners and so far very impressed - have a search here on the forum very good value got mine delivered for just under £80. Comes with OpenATV installed but other images available if you need them (including OpenVix). I'm sure the quality isn't up to the VU duo or Solo2 but I have no complaints so far. I guess it boils down to your budget - obviously if you buy from the sponsor you'll get a lot more support. Good Luck with whichever you choose :)

Thanks for your advice, I got the solo2 with a VIX image. Then I transferred my nline from my v5s to it. Thank you.

Back