USB doesn't work after using in box

Anyone else having this problem after using a flash pen/ memory stick to flash the box it won't work elsewhere... Nor will it work to flash another box...

It happens often Do a Low Level format using a program like HDD Guru low level format tool then Full Windows (not quick ) tends to work

Cheers again Tich Yo Da Man, (that's if you are a guy) just trying to find Hdd Guru here Sly internet blocking out all my usual resources ;)

I am read post a while back suggesting turn off security setting in router may help Not with them so doesnt apply to me;)

Any other suggestions on this, tried HDDGURU last night... Low level format followed by a full windows format but my box still doesn't seem to recognise it when trying to flash a new image... It does pick it up but won't let me re-flash the box or any others :(

Are you only putting Zgemma folder on the usb Also had same problem with 2x 4gb cruzer blades, Kingston 8gb works every time

Yea when I wiped and formatted I just put zgemma folder on the USB... Really strange as it seems to have bricked 2 of my USB's so going to have to invest in a new Kingston for setting up these boxes :)

Back