Download Use download on firestick get all this

Yeah downloader goes on any android device or the firestick. In the event you use it to download an app on the firestick that isn't compatible it'll take you all of 30 seconds to uninstall it, no drama at all.

Makes no sense does it?
Pabs you can put various different apps into one place and create an app store . Any android device that has downloader installed you can type the pin code in and it will take you to that store. You can then download various different apps via that method works perfectly fine for lots of people and providers.

It made sense to me, I think if you can actually put the Downloader app on any Android device! You can use the code to download the vast array of free and modded apps!
Pabs you can put various different apps into one place and create an app store . Any android device that has downloader installed you can type the pin code in and it will take you to that store. You can then download various different apps via that method works perfectly fine for lots of people and providers.
It wasn't about downloader app or about pin codes, I've used them before on various devices.
The op posted the thread with the pin code but forgot to mention what apps were involved.
When he posted a bit later to rectify the post, and list the apps etc, I clicked like.

Not sure why it then took 24 hours to start kicking off

Ok folks no need for any grief here link (number) was posted in good faith ,Times have changed since filelinker and Applinked due to Big Brother where you could put in your code and you may end up with a list of Apps from someones repository with a list and in categories with info on what apps are.

Any way I did not try the code on firestick but on bluestacks emulater with downloader.
I had popups advertising but that was probably do to my setup only use bluestacks for testing iptv apps.
but in downloader the url is there so you can just go to webpage and download apps if needed and just side load them.
It would probably been ok if I had tried on firestick. :smiley:

Ok i just got this off app dev. It is not gaurnteed that these apps will work on genral android it depends.this is what he wrote

"It depends on apps signature , sdk version, encryption method used etc. Tho it's all fixable 90% of time"

Hi All,

I've been reading this thread trying to decipher the conversation.

• I have a 4k Firestick
  • I install the downloader App.
  • I then insert the aforementioned code in the Downloader search bar.
  • A selection of Apps become available to download and install on the Firestick
Would this be correct? :cautious:

Regards
Suttsy

Hi All,

I've been reading this thread trying to decipher the conversation.

• I have a 4k Firestick
  • I install the downloader App.
  • I then insert the aforementioned code in the Downloader search bar.
  • A selection of Apps become available to download and install on the Firestick
Would this be correct? :cautious:

Regards
Suttsy
Yes, you've got it! If the apps are not suitable after download just uninstall them

Just tried this and it asked me to register and enter credit card details.

Tried the address from a PC and it said it was unsafe and a warning about trying to get credit card details.

Back