Use Sky Skin UI with a MAC IPTV Provider?

SHawking

So I’m hoping someone with more knowledge can help with this.

I have a ZGemma H9S and currently it has the Sky Skin UI, which works wonders as it’s so user-friendly for the family. However, I have to switch IPTV providers soon and unfortunately, they only have MAC lines available (i.e. no M3U lines).

So my question, is it still possible to use a MAC line IPTV provider on the ZGemma H9S, but still be able to use the Sky Skin UI also? If not, is any other box capable of doing this?

Thank you for any help in advance :)

why not just choose a supplier that can fulfil your requirements rather than fall into place and accept some rubbish excuse?
you don't need to change box, skin, build or anything else, you tell suppliers what you are using and they either make it happen or sling their hook and lose a sale.
They won't lose a sale, they'll be falling over themselves to get you on board.

I appreciate the reply Pablo.

I would love to tell the provider to just sling their hook mate, but unfortunately my issue is that I require international/asian channels and there are only 1-2 IPTV providers (that I know of) that provide both high quality experience and an extensive range of international/asian channels. The rest from the few I’ve looked at and tried, either have awful quality, or just poor reliability/stability on these channels.

This provider has said that they only do MAC lines, so it seems I don’t have much choice on that end unfortunately.

Unfortunately no. If you want the proper Sly skin on an E2 box it has to be User Pass based. MAC is for Android, Fire and others.

Easy way to do it is install stb emulator on your phone and give them the mac address of it then when u get the portal go to xtream editors website and there is a mag converter tool that will give you the username and password for it so then u can use suls plugin to get the channels on your h9s

Easy way to do it is install stb emulator on your phone and give them the mac address of it then when u get the portal go to xtream editors website and there is a mag converter tool that will give you the username and password for it so then u can use suls plugin to get the channels on your h9s

I looked at that MAG Convertor Tool Hedges, but doesn’t that only work with providers who use Xtrem for their backend? Or does it work with any MAC based IPTV provider?

Thanks.

Yeah it only works with xtream
But 99% of servers use xtream as there backend. just get a test first on the server and check and see if they use xtream

Back