Using FTP Zgemma s2, please help, total novice at this

Wattsywales

Ive flashed the box with mtpockets open ATV 4.2, ive initialised the USB pen and mounted it, checked thats its mounted also, ive searched the forum for ftp'ing but lost, have file zilla, never used this type of program before, dont even know where to find box ip address , could I install cam with usb or manually? my cam looks like nothing suggested before in examples of how they look, its simply something along the lines of

C: cam3.uk-vsh.eu ****************C: cam2.uk-vsh.eu ****************
(ive deleted most of the text, this is just an example of how its setup)

so im a bit lost, forgive me if im an idiot but my head is pounding by now lol ....any help would be great

---------- Post Merged at 06:11 PM ----------

Looking at the EPG I have all the info there but no channels at all are coming on, not even free ones, baring in mind ive only got one line in from lnb but free channels where working fine before flash....maybe I should of just bough a setup box off ebay after all :(

have you rescaned for channels after flash ?

if autoboquets installed set it up in menu service searching and run that

Ive scanned for channels, thats when they all vanished, tried again and none found, so scanned through bouquets (sky uk SD etc) and it sound 1000+ channels but when i select a free channel it does not work (havent worked out how to put test line on yet using file zilla)its just got open atv still in backround, totally lost :whacko:

---------- Post Merged at 07:45 PM ----------

Ive scanned for channels, thats when they all vanished, tried again and none found, so scanned through bouquets (sky uk SD etc) and it sound 1000+ channels but when i select a free channel it does not work (havent worked out how to put test line on yet using file zilla)its just got open atv still in backround, totally lost :whacko: screen looks like upload attached

Attachments

• 20150519_193349.jpg
    20150519_193349.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 91
I would give the vix image a try you might find it a bit easier to navigate and I personally couldn't get FileZilla to connect so I use cute ftp

When using filezilla all you have to do is put ip address of box in Host Top left ( Box ip address can be found in network on box) Username is root Press Quick connect
When you set up ABM you must save your setting before scan

Cheers guys, id given up for today a while back, il try the new advice with a fresh head on tomorrow, thanks to everyone tha'ts helped out, some good guys on this forum so far, much appreciated! :)

The build is configured for two tuners - hence you need to have two cables from the LNB/Dish with it set as it is. If you're wanting to use just the one cable you can but you won't be able to watch one channel while recording another.

To set for single tuner press Blue, Tuner Setup, Tuner configuration and change tuner B to not configured. Make sure your cable from the dish is in the Tuner A port on the back of your box. Then you need to do an automatic scan (again from the tuner setup menu). Once complete exit out of the menus.

Press Menu then go to Setup, Service Searching, AutoBouquetsMaker, Delete Bouquets and then Start.

This will take some time.

Once this is done you're FTA channels should be working now just to add your line......

IP address of your box can be found by pressing... Red, Infos, Network.

As far as your CCcam.cfg file all you need to do is put a carriage return (ie just press enter!) between your two lines and save to var/keys

C: cam3.uk-vsh.eu ****************
C: cam2.uk-vsh.eu ****************

Can't believe some cnut is selling my ATV 4.2 backup on Ebay for £7.99 and he's sold 7 of them.... the bloody cheek of it! :arrgh: Might have to do a charity auction and undercut the arse.........

Good Luck!

Last edited:
Sad people are making a few bucks out or your hard work, does not surprise me in the slightest mind, people will rip anyones hard work off to make a buck these days sadly.

Tuner/line B now offline, rescanned, bouquet's are deleted and re-scanned also, but keeps timing out for tuner lock?

Got the IP to the box, im assuming this goes in host column, then got username which I think is root, password blank also left port blank, it does not conect....never FTP'd or used filezilla before so a bit lost, currently wired to router with ethernet cable so assuming i dont have to log onto the router first? sorry to sound a bit twp, do I need to setup anything on box before it will alow filez to connect? tried connecting to router IP with usernam and passowrd but staters its unsecure and does not support ftp over TLS....really stumped now, can you add cam manually or use usb?

once ive done this once it will be a lot easier next time around lol! Thanks for all the help so far :)

Last edited:
Thanks mate, Just FTP'd CCcam.cfg file in var/keys, where do I go from there?

Also when scanning for bouquet it starts to search for SKY HD (SD) then says timeout for tuner lock?

if your using cccam you will need to fxp it to the etc folder.
then
menu
TSpanel
softcams
start/restart
exit

Zgemma ftp

hi how I can connect zgemma via ftp if box is 100 mile away for me I can connect ftp if box same house but can't connect if box few miles away I remember when I bought my box from eBay person who sold me he was 67 miles away from my house but he put line in my box can some one help me plzzzzzzzzz its 6 month now can't figer out thanks

No he just put line in my box because this box was new for me can't see any channel he told me to go to autoboutque maker and change ur area it's work and he didn't use team views

No he just put line in my box because this box was new for me can't see any channel he told me to go to autoboutque maker and change ur area it's work and he didn't use team views

There is no way for him to access the box unless he did it remotely from your PC or you set up port forwarding and gave him your public IP address.

What did he do to put the line in ?

Just to mention, avoid the line provider you got this from. Nasty people when you have problems, mine shut off after nearly a year when paid for 2.

Back