UTV Ireland?

Jolly Roger

Anyone know what has happened to UTV Ireland? This channel has been received on 12,187H Astra 2F European Beam since last December. Yesterday it went off, although other channels on that transponder are still showing and strength is still 54%. It is not just me, because others locally have also lost it.

12187mhz
h27500
2/3qpsk
fine here mate

Thanks lancable, you do not say where you are, but I am in Western Greece. If any changes had been made to this channel, I would have thought it would affect other channels on the same transponder, but they seem ok still. This channel was useful because it is basically similar programming to ITV1, which we cannot receive here.

Anyone know what has happened to UTV Ireland? This channel has been received on 12,187H Astra 2F European Beam since last December. Yesterday it went off, although other channels on that transponder are still showing and strength is still 54%. It is not just me, because others locally have also lost it.

I have now solved this problem by a small adjstment of my dish and now have this channel back again. Because others lost it at the same time, it seems most likely that there has been a power reduction on that channel.

Back