V8...can i use it?

melr123

As the title suggests, is there anything i can do with this box or is it fit for the bin? Is it possible for me to add IPTV?
If it is, can someone post a link on instructions how to update it and then ill try a test line?

Get a m3u file a rename it WebTV

Copy onto a memory stick and then put it into the bix and go to network>network app> webtv and there choose to delete the list that's already showing.

Then press the correct coloured button to read from the USB and you should be good to go.

V8s is probably the worst option for running iptv but give it a go and see what you think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks for your reply
total novice at this. a few different family members were using these, so just seems a shame to bin them...couple of them dont have smart tv's

why are they the worst for running iptv as a matter of interest? if its not worth the hassle i wont even bother, its too much of a headache with phone calls etc for me :-)

thanks for your reply
total novice at this. a few different family members were using these, so just seems a shame to bin them...couple of them dont have smart tv's

why are they the worst for running iptv as a matter of interest? if its not worth the hassle i wont even bother, its too much of a headache with phone calls etc for me :-)

Box isn't built for streaming as it's a satellite box. It will handle the streams but when you start messing about through channels etc, it will crash. But try it out for yourself to see.

Back