Vaping chat- anything related to vaping

I'm not arguing that, smoking cigs is harmful due to the tobaco and there isn't much evidence at the moment about how harmful the other chemicals in vapes are, my point was with @bendenisons point that vaping is not addictive, when its the nicotine that is the chemical you get addicted to so both ecigs and real cigs are both addictive.
That was a spammer, he tried posting a link but the forum software wouldn't allow it.
He's since been banned, I wouldn't take his post too seriously, it was probably run through Google translate from Yemeni to English

Vaping eliquid with nicotine in it is absolutely addictive. Quite a few on Planet of The Vapes don't put nicotine in their juice though. Can't see the point personally.

Vaping eliquid with nicotine in it is absolutely addictive. Quite a few on Planet of The Vapes don't put nicotine in their juice though. Can't see the point personally.
no, but many, especially those just starting to Vape, ie youngsters just buy the liquids available off the shelf that do contain nicotine.

Yes but those who were going to smoke are now going to vape instead
Not far off the mark with that one. The figure is probably a bit more due to people thinking it’s pretty harmless. I wonder what % actually take up smoking now, and I mean like proper fags. Can’t be that many but you do see the kids with a them.

hi can any one help me out i have the argus pro voopoo and all of a sudden it has started to turn its self off after a couple of vapes and i have to pess 5 times to restart it a couple more puffs and it does it again very anoying as i found it to be a very decent vaper

hi can any one help me out i have the argus pro voopoo and all of a sudden it has started to turn its self off after a couple of vapes and i have to pess 5 times to restart it a couple more puffs and it does it again very anoying as i found it to be a very decent vaper
I've had 3 voopoo drags fail on me.
Has any juice ever leaked near the power button?
Does your argus take batteries or is it non removable?

non removable battery it leaks a few dropplets under were you put the refill cartridge back on after refil but i keep it clean regulary

id rather have the voopoo as its been perfect for me in hit and taste wise ive tried a few starter kits but they always seem to be too harsh on my throat this argus voopoo pro was just perfect

non removable battery it leaks a few dropplets under were you put the refill cartridge back on after refil but i keep it clean regulary
How long have you had the argus.
The problem your having sounds a lot like what happened to my drags.

Voopoo's gene chip is good but in my experience I've got mods about 8 or 9 years old that still work no problems.
All my voopoo's failed in 12-15 months.
All with same problem first turning off and on then dead.

i got it last june so nearly 12 months old can you let me know which to get then for longer life at the moment i use mtl and 1.2Ohm coils with the argus pro and i get a smooth hit

Last edited:
Have you tried running it on a lower watt vaperesso does a decent Mtl kit on vape uk and can get next day delivery.
I’ve never liked the voopoo range found there tanks to constantly leak but it’s the coil that produces the flavour not the mods.
Also how long does the battery last are you a chain vape or just puff on it now and again

I got my missus and my mums Mtl kits from here Vape Starter Kits (Mouth to Lung) | Vape UK have a browse

i got it last june so nearly 12 months old can you let me know which to get then for longer life at the moment i use mtl and 1.2Ohm coils with the argus pro and i get a smooth hit
If you want something durable and reliable have a look at Geekvape aegis range.
Waterproof,dustproof and shockproof great mods.
I'm pretty sure they do single battery MTL versions.

Have you tried running it on a lower watt vaperesso does a decent Mtl kit on vape uk and can get next day delivery.
I’ve never liked the voopoo range found there tanks to constantly leak but it’s the coil that produces the flavour not the mods.
Also how long does the battery last are you a chain vape or just puff on it now and again

I got my missus and my mums Mtl kits from here Vape Starter Kits (Mouth to Lung) | Vape UK have a browse
yes tried on lower watt same thing turns off tried at higher watt worked for a bit then turned off

Back