Various channels gone on VM

veryPO

As of tonight, a number of Channels are showing blank picture. Zgemma H2H

BBC 1 HD, SkySports 1HD, SKy Sports 2 HD, Sky Living HD. The SD equivalents are working, and other HD channels are also working.

Is anybody else experiencing this? I've only been using 6 weeks, so quite new to this. Is it common for groups of channels to disappear, is anyone else experiencing this?

Perfect!
I did scan ABM, but I've just re-scanned again and then done a complete unplug of the box, as it didn't work even after a restart or deep standby previously.

Out of interest, do you know what the numbers highlighted below mean?

ss2.png

as of 7.15 this morning all my HD channels are working fine
you know my next question VERYpo, did you get your line/gift from well known auction site?

No, a workmate who is also on this site recommended a user on here, for the line. It's been completely glitch free before now.

It was working fine last night, once I'd scanned ABM and unplugged box for 2 mins. I don't know whether it's a usual requirement to do that, but scanning ABM and simply restarting the box didn't appear to work.

Once I gotnthe channels back, The values, which i believe to be latency on the previously problematic channels were between 2.0 and 3.5, but these all returned to <0.03 across all channels shortly afterwards.

Long story short.. It's all sorted (for now)

Back