Venton unibox had Eco on open vix

juggy1

Does anyone have a mgcamd 1.38 ipk file for this box that definatley works have tried the ones in plug ins 1.35 and 1.38 no joy box is all set up channels all there fta work fine swap file done hdd setup done skin all ok auto bouquets done xmltv providers updated and downloaded from VM etc , when I put both cams on from plug ins ftp'd Cfg and list cams start in both but channels won't unscramble using n lines ! Lines are good as both working on other boxes ? Bought this box 4 weeks ago and still can't get it to work seriously think it might be something wrong with box it came with vix4 e2 on it but wouldn't work so flashed to open vix still nothing I'm no expert but have set up kryptview amiko and just done zGemma h2h as a replacement for this ,only thing I can think of is cam is not right for box ,but from plug ins surely it should be the right one ? Vm cable only input ,any help plz

Just put vix4 back on downloaded mgcam from plugins 1.38 but still nothing fta channels ok ,looked through the mg Cfg file only difference I could see on scumnsee file was the value of L was changed from 03 to 00 think this was to stop it hogging the router tried the line with keep alive etc and with out after the deskey on scumnsee 's version had#0000 after deskey tried that tried it with server1 lanserver 1 nothing got to find definate Cfg file that works on venton box ! Or try Oscam but haven't got the foggiest about setting that up , it's got to be something simple as everything else is fine only other thing I can think of is if the emulator is wrong just had that on amiko hd combo lines stopped working and on that box you can toggle between in client set up swapped from newcamd to mgcam and now back on but don't think you can do that on this box

Don't believe it tried again this morning with Sucmnsee's cams still no joy so thought give it a go on Oscam ! Not that difficult thought it would be a lot harder and it's all working all I need now is picons looked in plugins there are loads but all tv west or east and two at the end tv ziggo casema or tv ziggo tvhome ? On VM only no sat anyone got any ideas (looked for 28.2 east just in case sat picons would transfer over but not there ) on vix4 e2 now and do you save to hdd not internal flash?

Back