Vermin Install

Wabby69

So, just ask Sky goes Dark ... Virmin start digging my street up :)

Need better BB so going to get them to slap it in and then get a line for Virmin.

Dual Cable tuner for the Solo2 already ordered. Splitter and quality cable ordered.

Am I missing anything?

Anybody know how long from the cable contracts connecting the streets to the network to being able to place an order normally is? They hooked the local cab up beginning of this week.

Reactions: ste
Seems My tuners are fixed. ****.

Whats the best twin cable box I can get with internal hdd?

Ill flog the solo2.

I got a et8500 for £169 great box. Can take up to 4 tuners all plug n play. Hdd just flick a tab and the draw slides out.

Depending on budget , i have vudou2 with both sat and cable tuners and hdd built in , also works well with the plugins ie iptv player very quick on respond ....

Wabby69,did you get just a bb package from vm? I ordered the player package.got TV (basic package with sly sports thrown in free for 6 months) broadband and phone £32. Was pretty much same price for just broadband on its own. Now the cables are all there ready for me. Phoned them up a week later and told them I need to relocate box upstairs. When Engineer came out (foc)I told him it would be temporary upstairs and asked him to put a splitter in the brown box outside. Now I can put the VM box upstairs for the misses and she can pause/record as much coronation street as she likes and I have the cable downstairs all ready for my new box.

Hi Wabby69 i'd go for the Vu+ Duo2 as you've already got one tuner which you've ordered, you can just get one with a single/dual tuner module.

My earlier post was the reason I was asking which Vu+ Solo you had as the Solo 2 has built in tuners and no tuner card slot, the other one has modules.

Back