Vermin Multi-room question

daffyduck

Good evening

I've just moved house and there is a vermin multi-room set up, I would like to take advantage of this but need some info regarding lines for my boxes. Do I need one line or two and should I be requesting N or C line/s? I have just placed an order for a VU+ Solo SE V2 with OpenATV and would like a cheaper box for the other room, any recommendations would be very welcome. I am a Newb but reading and learning from these forums, however I can't seem to find anything related to how multi-room works. A big thank you in advance :)

you could get a

Edision OS MINI 1x DVB-C/T/T2 Cable/Terrestrial HD 1080p PVR Linux Enigma 2 Digital Receiver £79

Mutant HD500C HD Linux Enigma2 DVB-C Digital Receiver £69

1 line should do for your solo,check with supplier.
upto you if you want a different line for other boxes incase one goes down.

you will need good coaxial cabling into that room + lan connection and a splitter

main coaxial feed into house is split one side to router and other offsets to boxes.

I picked up a Mutant HD500C while they were on offer at £59 and I have been very impressed with it. But as they are now back to £69 I would pay the extra £10 and get the Edision OS Mini. Worth paying the extra for the built in wifi and it has a dual core processor unlike the mutant so should be quicker.

I picked up a Mutant HD500C while they were on offer at £59 and I have been very impressed with it. But as they are now back to £69 I would pay the extra £10 and get the Edision OS Mini. Worth paying the extra for the built in wifi and it has a dual core processor unlike the mutant so should be quicker.

Where are the Edision mini listed for £79?

Thanks

Back