Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

Figured it out and got it, sometimes it just takes me awhile to see things, but realised my mistake, channel list wiped the channels, so doing a re scan on channels, then go back to the next bit, taking a break for a while as I am looking after my grand daughter until her mum comes to get her. one question wheres the SAT button on the sat 4k?

Figured it out and got it, sometimes it just takes me awhile to see things, but realised my mistake, channel list wiped the channels, so doing a re scan on channels, then go back to the next bit, taking a break for a while as I am looking after my grand daughter until her mum comes to get her. one question wheres the SAT button on the sat 4k?
Sat button is under the number 7 button unless you have got the viark sat remote. If its the viark sat remote try menu and f1 button.

Attachments

• ScreenHunter 700.jpg
    ScreenHunter 700.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 10
All done and channels working, one thing I noticed volumn needs to be turned up quite a bit, but early impressions are I think it is slightly better than my old GT Media uhd, decent box for the money, do a bit more tinkering with it.

Gonna take a read through the viark type box thread, see what I can pick up, but does anyone know how you move channels? and how to set up a hdd recordable device, any advice is greatly appreciated.

To move channels it's just: Channels, TV Channels from there you can move, delete, lock, rename and swap. To move just highlight move icon select channel By pressing OK button or Blue button to move a group of channels then scroll to the position you want and press OK.

Just plug HDD into a USB and reboot your box and it will be set up automatically. Trouble is unless your connected by ethernet the one on the back is taken up by the wi-fi dongle and having it plugged into the front looks crap.

Last edited:
Overall, impressed with the Viark sat 4k, only downside for me is the EPG is really bad, hard to set up a timer to record, on the plus side the iptv side is a lot better than I thought it would be.

Overall, impressed with the Viark sat 4k, only downside for me is the EPG is really bad, hard to set up a timer to record, on the plus side the iptv side is a lot better than I thought it would be.
Yeah the almost none existent EPG is annoying and it seems despite seeing users complain about it they do nothing.

Not sure on which remote you have but on mine there is a timer button i press that on the channel im wanting to record input the from and to times scroll and select record and thats it.

Back