virgin epg

Morning.

I'm using Wooshbuild set up but have noticed my EPG is almost completely blank, this has just happened in the last week as I was away before that. I've tried auto setting the epg importer at early times but to no avail?

Any quick fixes or should I reflash?

Thanks

Morning.

I'm using Wooshbuild set up but have noticed my EPG is almost completely blank, this has just happened in the last week as I was away before that. I've tried auto setting the epg importer at early times but to no avail?

Any quick fixes or should I reflash?

Thanks
Hi, you need to delete epg imprter and redownload the latest version through plugins, then open epg importer, choose blue button for sources then scroll right down to the bottom tick the new virgin (and new sky if your using twin feeds) sources. Then scan

Hi, you need to delete epg imprter and redownload the latest version through plugins, then open epg importer, choose blue button for sources then scroll right down to the bottom tick the new virgin (and new sky if your using twin feeds) sources. Then scan
Thanks for that, just looked through and I can't find the virgin one, am I being stupid ;)

Back