EPG Problems

There's no line assigned to that plugin, did you give provider the new eight digit code when you reinstalled the plugin?
When you click import rpg, you have to wait a minute or two before it begins
Sorry, that was before i connected it.

Attachments

• 20231124_170815.jpg
    20231124_170815.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 7
After much pm'ing and trial and error it turns out that @Chazz weer couldn't download epg using his normal connection, changing back and forth from WiFi and mobile data etc the epg downloaded fine....this means that certain isps could be blocking the epg sources somehow

After much patience from @pabloescaban we found the problem. My ISP blocks the epg download although the iptv still works.

My hardwired broadband speed is really poor at around 1.5mbps so I also have a 4g router. We found that the epg download works with the hardwired but not the 4g or a hotspot from my phone.

Hardwired BB - Shell Energy - epg downloaded
4g Router - 3Mobile - epg doesn't download
Phone hotspot - EE - epg doesn't download

No practical to change connection just to download epg so I'm now looking to add my nordvpn details to my box.

Thanks again to @pabloescaban and the rest for the help. Very much appreciated. 👍

After much patience from @pabloescaban we found the problem. My ISP blocks the epg download although the iptv still works.

My hardwired broadband speed is really poor at around 1.5mbps so I also have a 4g router. We found that the epg download works with the hardwired but not the 4g or a hotspot from my phone.

Hardwired BB - Shell Energy - epg downloaded
4g Router - 3Mobile - epg doesn't download
Phone hotspot - EE - epg doesn't download

No practical to change connection just to download epg so I'm now looking to add my nordvpn details to my box.

Thanks again to @pabloescaban and the rest for the help. Very much appreciated. 👍
have you tried with vpn

Not yet, struggling to get my vpn working on the box.
Try this

1/ Go to VPN Script Generator

2/ Enter your VPN username and password and this will generate a script to run for your vpn.

3/ Run the script using putty.

4/ When script is installing it will ask you to select your Vpn provider (PIA,Nord etc) and enter the number that relates to your provider.

5/ When finished your box will re-boot and open vpn manager. Select a server and click connect.

Now Your VPN should be up and running

Try this

2/ Enter your VPN username and password and this will generate a script to run for your vpn.

4/ When script is installing it will ask you to select your Vpn provider (PIA,Nord etc) and enter the number that relates to your provider.

5/ When finished your box will re-boot and open vpn manager. Select a server and click connect.

He did not mention what vpn he had it may not even be listed in vpn script generator or there are individual vpn plugins that will download the openvpn files. there is also a wireguard plugin I personally use that now with surfshark.

He did not mention what vpn he had it may not even be listed in vpn script generator or there are individual vpn plugins that will download the openvpn files. there is also a wireguard plugin I personally use that now with surfshark.
He stated in post #72 he uses Nord vpn

Try this

I just can't get this to work. I keep getting "login error: Auth failed" I've change my password so i know that it is 100% correct.

Back