Virgin media

Mutant HD51. It is a combo box and very sharp. It is roughly at £159 f

Last edited by a moderator:
search the forum as this has been asked many times, the zgemma h7c is a great box for £120, or if you don't need twin tuner the H2H is about half that, it depends on your needs and budget.

Sometimes you need a faster box if you have to run swapfile and cacheflush on older boxes
When do new images screw up old boxes that have issues with them or image support stops
no idea with the other modified images will they keep on working on older boxes.

almost all the zgemma boxes mentioned on this thread are no longer made for some reason
h1, h2, h2h, h5.2tc, h3.2tc etc

they seem to be concentrating on ARM boxes for cable now which i'm not sure are very good, H7c 7s etc

is there any budget cable boxes about these days that are still being made?

almost all the zgemma boxes mentioned on this thread are no longer made for some reason
h1, h2, h2h, h5.2tc, h3.2tc etc

they seem to be concentrating on ARM boxes for cable now which i'm not sure are very good, H7c 7s etc

is there any budget cable boxes about these days that are still being made?
You got the H9T but its just a single tuner, I spoke to Air Digital about it saying they need a twin cable box at the h52tc price range and they said it was difficult to get twin cable tuners, the H7 uses two single cable tuners.

i know but i've read a lot of negative things about these ARM boxes when used for just cable or sat
maybe they're ok for iptv i don't know

does no one else make something similar to H2h etc?

I use an arm based box for cable only without an issue and have set up numerous H7C's for cable only for people and not had any complaints about them.

Back