Virgin new v6 box new card?

Enzo_89

As many in the know know, tivos are reported to be card less and that's why a lot of servers played up in summer when so called local cards went dead.

Glitching also happened due to cache servers (people who claim to have local and dont) being over loaded with requests

People paying over the odds for old ciscos to be done solved many problems.

Now the reason for the post:

Virgin uk is known as caid 1841 but reports are a 1850 is now showing it's face on logs. Is this the new card for virgin's so called v6 4k box??

Sent from my SM-T535

Hopefully this doesn't mean a new form of encryption that can't be broken... especially for HD. lol

Yeah but we all know what happened to sky a couple of years ago...

But anyway I'd best button it or risk getting a bollocking for fearmongering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really would not worry to much,Been scare mongering on every forum the last couple of months and has come to nothing

Virgin are even slower than sky to give out new equipment to current subscribers so I don't think there's much to worry about for the next few years.

The virgin encrypition is a couple of years behind the sky so i wont worry to much

And what evidence do you have that virgin media (nagravision) is a couple of years behind sly:boo:

As for the caid 1850 it is not new enfact has been in the stream for over a year.

Some people think it is been used for there cardless system

And as for new encrypted method they already had it installed in the tivo samsung box before it went cardless.
there new method would have worked along the same lines that loads of other nagravision providers have started to use some call it cak_7 :)
but it works something like sly (nds) use basily a second round of decrypt using a key that is hidden in the cpu.

but like sly the broadcom cpu can not begotten into yet (publicly )
some providers where stupid and loaded the updated method to the older sti xxx cpu which could be dumped and that is why you see some providers that use that method still been shared.
Also why sly itiala stopped been shared once they stopped the updated to older models.

Virginmedia now don't install the older cisco v HD boxes the ones that people could get there keys from.
just Tivo and the new v6 boxes.

Back