Virgin Zgemma H2H

Trey

Hi there

Has anyone zgemma stopped working this morning?

Mine is showing signal but no channels. I've restarted my virgin hub and the box still won't work.

Can anyone advise?

Thanks

Trey

Hi there

Has anyone zgemma stopped working this morning?

Mine is showing signal but no channels. I've restarted my virgin hub and the box still won't work.

Can anyone advise?

Thanks

Trey
Is your line still there

should be posting in the cable section not sat,did you reboot box and router and run network test and if all ok restart cam

mine is the same not working on vm...black screen....but ok on the free view sky !! bazcfc1 how do you check to see if the line is still there ?

mine is the same not working on vm...black screen....but ok on the free view sky !! bazcfc1 how do you check to see if the line is still there ?
I'm not too sure with cable ones as I havnt got cable box have you tried to restarting server what image are you using

should be posting in the cable section not sat,did you reboot box and router and run network test and if all ok restart cam
This is the Zgemma H2H section not a sub section of sat so the correct forum for them to post in if using a H2H.

Mine is now behaving in this way. Free sly channels working fine. signal is ok but just a black screen on all of the cable channels?? My line is still intact too...

Back