Zgemma h92s boot issue

damienf1

Hi guys, my zgemma h92s crashed all of sudden overnight, I've been trying reflash the box however I see Grogbuild FreeRange is practically gone now? I downloaded 7.3 image and tried Grogbuild FreeRange but didn't work.. was have same issue with the willobuild unless doing something incorrectly? Anyone have issues? Or take tike help me out thanks.

Hi guys, my zgemma h92s crashed all of sudden overnight, I've been trying reflash the box however I see Grogbuild FreeRange is practically gone now? I downloaded 7.3 image and tried Grogbuild FreeRange but didn't work.. was have same issue with the willobuild unless doing something incorrectly? Anyone have issues? Or take tike help me out thanks.
You can't use wooshbuild or grogbuild on atv 7.3, only on 6.4.
Willobuild runs on openvix not openatv but I've never used it so not sure if it works on that box but it should do.

I'd just use plain openatv 7.3 if I were you, it's what I did with my H7c last time I flashed it

You can't use wooshbuild or grogbuild on atv 7.3, only on 6.4.
Willobuild runs on openvix not openatv but I've never used it so not sure if it works on that box but it should do.

I'd just use plain openatv 7.3 if I were you, it's what I did with my H7c last time I flashed it

Thanks, what build do you use?

He said he uses openatv 7.3 on his zgemma h7.
Flash a plain openatv 7.3 and add your own plugins and skins.
Don't forget to set a password,you'll need this to ftp to box.
Menu
Setup
System
Network
Password setting
Create password and green button to save.👍

Thanks, what build do you use?
If you want an up to date image, just use plain openatv, no builds like woosh or grog work on new images.
There's not much you need to do with a plain image, and almost all plugins you need are available to download and install by just using the remote

If you want an up to date image, just use plain openatv, no builds like woosh or grog work on new images.
There's not much you need to do with a plain image, and almost all plugins you need are available to download and install by just using the remote
thanks, installed 7.3 however don't see all4one plugin need this for my IPTV?

I don't think the all4one plugin is supported with python 3,that's why it's not in the feeds.
As far as I know it only works on openatv 6.4 but that's outraged now.
Can you not get details from your provider and use in jedi or bmx.

thanks, installed 7.3 however don't see all4one plugin need this for my IPTV?
Yes but you didn't mention this earlier.
If you want to use A4one you will have to flash openatv 6.4 as that's the newest image that allows it.
If you want to use atv 7.3 then you'll need a new iptv provider

Back