Virmin channel numbers

sneaky

Please go easy as I'm not brilliant at this.
I have recently set up my zgemma h2h with just a vermin line. All the channels are working ok, all the channels are in the right bouquets I.e sly Sports 1 in the Sports bouquet but all the numbers don't align.
For example sly Sports 1 hd is channel number 1752 and not 501.
How can this be changed to the normal channel number 501? I think looking at it the channel numbers are basically in alphabetical order.
Thanks

I think the HD channels were moved to the back end of the numbers because they dont work with a gift. Theres no point in having them accessible if they dont work.

Im not sure how you would move them.

I think the HD channels were moved to the back end of the numbers because they dont work with a gift. Theres no point in having them accessible if they dont work.

Im not sure how you would move them.
Wrong, hd channels work on cable. You probably have the sky bouquet scanned first in abm change providers order to virgin uk at the top and rescan

You are right with the channels but they were moved out of the way ie 401 not being SS1 HD as they didnt work. Most were moved and 401 were used as SD channels instead f HD.

I didnt know about the Virgin Gibbletts, Doesnt the person providing the "gift" have to supply HD on their server?

Thanks for the info.

I have recently set up my zgemma h2h with just a vermin line. All the channels are working ok, all the channels are in the right bouquets I.e sly Sports 1 in the Sports bouquet but all the numbers don't align.
How can this be changed to the normal channel number 501? I think looking at it the channel numbers are basically in alphabetical order.
Thanks

Are you using all channels bouquet? If so thats why all channels bouquet will be correct then to generate other bouquets abm will generate extra channels in autobouqetesmarker providers change generate main bouquet to no then start scan

You are right with the channels but they were moved out of the way ie 401 not being SS1 HD as they didnt work. Most were moved and 401 were used as SD channels instead f HD.

I didnt know about the Virgin Gibbletts, Doesnt the person providing the "gift" have to supply HD on their server?

Thanks for the info.

the poster is asking about virgin channels not sky you're confusing the issue

The poster is asking about virgin channels not sky you're confusing the issue[/QUOTE]
Mate I never realised that just thought I was helping.

Thanks
Can you explain in a little more detail. I've tried changing generate man bouquet to no. Do you then mean do a full scan or populate database?
Are you using all channels bouquet? If so thats why all channels bouquet will be correct then to generate other bouquets abm will generate extra channels in autobouqetesmarker providers change generate main bouquet to no then start scan
Did you mean populate database or a full Rescan?
Thanks

No start scan in autobouqetesmarker that should remove the all channels bouquet so entertainment starts at 101

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

if it is then ipab then populate database

---------- Post Merged at 04:25 PM ----------

Why not ask it in the ipab thread in the h2s section or his fb group?

Back