virmin set up from scratch

hi guys, thinking of switching over to virmin, have sky broadband at the moment, can you kind people tell me what i need for the full set up, (not the build set up) do i get virmin tv or broadband sub for an active line? then what do i need to get the cabling to my box? idiot proof instructions please xx

hi guys, thinking of switching over to virmin, have sky broadband at the moment, can you kind people tell me what i need for the full set up, (not the build set up) do i get virmin tv or broadband sub for an active line? then what do i need to get the cabling to my box? idiot proof instructions please xx

Have you had vm services to your property before?

It's fairly easy you need to have either Virgin Broadband or Virgin tv to your house then it's a case of plugging it into your virgin wall box and inputting your virgin line

guys, going nuts... cant get my line to work : its a virgin N: line

usb cam importer does not see the files on my usb stick and its driving me bonkers. i have ftp'd the lines also and cant seem to get them working.

any help greatly appreciated

usb cam importer does not see the files on my usb stick and its driving me bonkers.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

usb cam importer does not see the files on my usb stick and its driving me bonkers.

any help would be greatly appreciated.
Use FileZilla, download it(client version) then put your boxes ip in the host, then root in the username and password, then in the right hand side go to USR, then KEYS, right click in newcamlist, choose view/edit and paste your line in there, then press the x to exit, if it asks do you want to save choose yes, then go to softcam panel and press green to start your line

Back