Virmin zgemma help

derekj37

Hey folks looking for some advice from someone who might know, av got a zgemma h5 what am wanting to know if i had a proper virmin box is a splitter all id need to run zgemma aswell? Sounds a bit wierd but getting virmin tv for f all basically so not saying no to something free lol just wont have movies or sports hence why wanting to keep the zgemma running

Hey folks looking for some advice from someone who might know, av got a zgemma h5 what am wanting to know if i had a proper virmin box is a splitter all id need to run zgemma aswell? Sounds a bit wierd but getting virmin tv for f all basically so not saying no to something free lol just wont have movies or sports hence why wanting to keep the zgemma running

if you've had vm services to your property then you just need a cable from the wall box panel to the box, any isp will do
scan your box and you should get sd bbc and itv, this being the case the feed is live, now just add the vm line/sub and your sorted

if you've had vm services to your property then you just need a cable from the wall box panel to the box, any isp will do
scan your box and you should get sd bbc and itv, this being the case the feed is live, now just add the vm line/sub and your sorted

Av already got it hooked up and running mate had it since xmas just mean that were getting the nrw v6 box from virgin with channels just not movies and sports so thats why am wanting to run the v6 box and the zgemma so get sports n movies From zgemma line i know sounds wierd but if getting it for virtually **** all for a year to stay with them be aswell taking it

Back