One virtual reality glasses -worth buying???

MisterB

TK Veteran
hi, this may seem like daft question, but are virtual reality glasses good for gaming? the reason I ask is that I am looking to buy Christmas presents for the kids (bloody grown up ones) and wondered if the VR glasses were good for gaming, especially call of duty, which they play online against each other ( I think)

I'm not into the gaming world (since ps1 and wii !!!) so haven't got a clue about the technical side, so try to keep answers pretty simple please. also what price would I be looking at paying and more importantly what spec (pardon the pun) should I be looking for (oops, another pun!)

thanks

With that question I would say you can pay as much as you want! But it will depend on if the box/pc is 3D compatible or will it need extra's. I have messed about on my son's VR for his samsung and it was fun for a time but I still prefer to play on my PC with a quality Screen in 2D. I did find long time playing on 3D could bring on a headache or two? Which took the fun away. The gaming industry is gearing up for 3D this year, so watch this space I think.

Back