Virus help

Linny40

TK LADY VETERAN
I have managed to get snap.do and dosearches on my pc and cannot get rid of them even with Malwarebytes

Apparently its hard to get rid of. I have tried searching add remove progs and used revo but cannot find anything.
I tells me on google to download spyhunter - which i did and it was taking forever and found almost 1700 threats and toolbars i do not have. so deleted that.
It also tells you to reset your home pages - have done that lots of times but each time i open browsers than damn thing comes up
so need help to get it off my pc

well after mucking my pc up and deleting everything in firefox i managed to i think get rid of it. it tells you to change your search engine to google.com and make that as your home page, but every time you opened up it went back to dosearch. so i changed home page and search engine to ask.com - something i think it has managed to hack and :) its all gone. I found various things with SUPERantispyware that Malwarebytes didnt pick up. Spyhunter finds all these rouge things and then tells you you need to pay to get rid of them - that was soon deleted! But i have now lost my firefox and cant access my firefox backup file i had :( so just need to try and remember which addons and extensions i had! Its only taken since last night to sort out :( BUT think im back to normal :) :)

Back