Vix Apollo 041 01/10/2014 Cloud ibox 2+ safe

I'm trying to install cccam on this, I ftp the ipk to the tmp folder, install it on the box and says successful, restart the gui then go into softcam manager but does not show up.help what am I doing wrong?

Hi Eagle,

I had the same issues on img 22. I got around this by going to TSpanel, then softcams and installing from there. I used CCam 2.3.0 and seems to work ok. No idea if this is the correct way, but it works :-)

However, I do have another issue where it won't list any plugins when I try to download new plugins :-(

Thank you. I think it may be because I was using the files from cloud box 2 plus forum, and need the vix ones as they are different file names

Hi Eagle,

I had the same issues on img 22. I got around this by going to TSpanel, then softcams and installing from there. I used CCam 2.3.0 and seems to work ok. No idea if this is the correct way, but it works :-)

However, I do have another issue where it won't list any plugins when I try to download new plugins :-(

Regarding plugins on 022 have a look at Sucmnsee's reply at post 12

I can install other plugins was just softcams having trouble with. Looks like the ones for Vix I need are different to the ones I was trying to install so will try this later

Thanks sucmnsee, had a look but the ocram feed doesn't seem to exist in 022 No problem though, I have everything I think I need without the need to have plugin downloads working for now I think. Thanks for the images :-)

No probs. Feeds work in 041 but waiting to see if anyone is still experiencing boot stick on it.......

For some reason I can't get the swap manager to work, when I press create there is no drive there even though I initialized it.

Strange. You could try the flash fix trick.
Download a free low level format tool.
Run FULL format.
Run FULL windows format.
Turn off box
Insert drive
Boot
Initialise
Try swap again

---------- Post Merged at 03:56 PM ----------

Shouldnt matter size or anything. Ive done it on anything from 2gb-32gb sticks and 500-1tb disks.
It doesn't have a partition does it?

No probs. Feeds work in 041 but waiting to see if anyone is still experiencing boot stick on it.......

Yeah, I got the boot stick last week when going from 025 - 041 is it worth me trying to go to 041 from 022 to see if I still get the boot stick ? Like I say, happy with 022 but happy to try it out if it would help.

Cheers dude but if it was sticking and u had 05/08/14 bootloader and 041 image then thats it answered. Unfortunately lol

Sucmnsee, is there any way of getting this to work on an older box? I tried it with May bootloader and Aug bootloader and both times it just stuck on boot screen? I'm still using 022 and the TSmedia that came with it, but if 9.1 is better and has more movie channels I would like to try it (I think a previous TSmedia had an Icefilms HD for eg and the version in 022 doesn't). Is there a way of getting the 9.1 TSmedia to work on 022 if I can't get 041 to work?

Hopefully I've explained this correctly

---------- Post Merged at 06:12 PM ----------

I noticed in downloads section that 022 is meant to be updated with TSmedia 9.1 along with dumbguys settings, but when I flashed with it the version of TSmedia in that update is showing as 7.91? Have I done something wrong?

Sorry 7.91 is the most up to date version.

Try double flashing the may bootloader and then the 022 again. Works on all 2014 boxs I have. But none older to test sorry

Thanks Sucmnsee. I have 022 running fine, but if I needed new plugins is there anyhthing I can do to get them given that they're only working on 041 and not on 022?

Basically, is it the case that anyone with a pre Aug box can't run the 041 image?

Has 041 got a tsmedia 9.1? Or is that also 7.91?

Its very confusing what the real craic is with this.

Im not convinced its the boxs. Im thinking its got todo with bootloader/image that has a bad driver or hdmi check. A box will boot fine on certain tvs but not others.

So I think all boxs should be able to get to work in the end by redoing them all to 29/5/14 loader and 022 image.

MAKE SURE ON THE FIRST BOOT UP TV IS ON AND CORRECT CHANNEL FOR THE BOX IS SELECTED. It seems to help.

There is no tsmedia 9.1. It must have been a typo.

Whats the plugins u need?

Don't need any specific plugin at the minute mate - but I was just thinking if i did in future then i would be stumped. Still getting to grips with the box and don't know what good plugings are available or needed.

I got my box in July

So to get 041 to work am i right in thinking i need to do

1.Flash with May bootloader
2.Flash with 022
3.Flash with 041

I've done the above and still get stuck on boot screen with 041 image, also a lot of links/streams not working on updated 022 with TSmedia 7.91 (for eg, vipbox on sports devil, some links on 1channel etc)

Sorry if I'm not explaining right, but happy to keep tinkering:)

No that wont work. If its sticking on 041 I dont think there is a new image for u at mo and u must run 022.

I think only way for u to get 041 is different tv or hdmi leads or both. But once it sticks it needs reflashed with something most times anyway even before diff tv.

When going into deep sleep the box has crashed a few times. I then have to turn it off, then the next time I boot it up softcam doesn't work, so I then have to restart. Is this a software issue with this version or is it to do with the box? As I've seen there's a newer version of vix released

Back