vix build for zgemma h5.2tc

Not tried the latest vix build. I've tested 5.0.014 on over 15 boxes. All run seamlessly.

Thanks mate. Can't see why the other versions wouldn't work if yours was straight from zgemma.tv website

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The zemmga.tv site is not showing a vix for h5.2tc or other newer boxes, just seems to older zgemma boxes....

I did an update through the About Box menu with wulboys OpenVix image and the box is now recognised as a Mutant HD 1200 and I can't download plugins any more from the feeds as it says the kernel has changed. Flashed back to initial image without update so everything is working again.

Last edited:
I did an update through the About Box menu with wulboys OpenVix image and the box is now recognised as a Mutant HD 1200 and I can't download plugins any more from the feeds as it says the kernel has changed. Flashed back to initial image without update so everything is working again.

Lucky it didn't brick your box.

Did you download and flash the latest version of openvix?

http://www.zgemma.tv/index.php?folder=WmdlbW1hLUg1L09wZW5WaVg=

Let me know how it goes

Well, i download the latest Vix [ 5.0.024 ] image from Zgemma.tv for the H5,2TC box, and did a complete new fresh install, no back-up settings at all, and everything is running sweet. The image says 6.0.0 [ release ] so its a ATV image, not and actual patched vix image like the other version i have ... and the kernel is 4.10.6... so all in all everything is working ok and looks good.....

Last edited:
Well, i download the latest Vix [ 5.0.024 ] image from Zgemma.tv for the H5,2TC box, and did a complete new fresh install, no back-up settings at all, and everything is running sweet. The image says 6.0.0 [ release ] so its a ATV image, not and actual patched vix image like the other version i have ... and the kernel is 4.10.6... so all in all everything is working ok and looks good.....

Even with the image you uploaded, if you check the imageversion file it states "openatv-zgemmah5-release-backup-5.0.014-20170518_004242".

With the one you flashed from the Zgemma.tv website, the imageversion file states "openvix-5.0.024.release-mutant1200" so looks like the Mutant HD 1200 image is modified for the Zgemma H5 as I mentioned earlier.

What images have you tried? I must admit Wooshbuild works great on the H5.2tc - I just prefer Vix.

Hi just recv my H5.tc with wooshbuild works .ok. seen you messages and you have a vix image any chance you can forward me a copy
please my h2s had vix still working great. solid

Back