Vix image cable line not working

hiranuk

please help. i have been following guides on this forum. i have a Zgemma h1 using with virgin media cable, i have entered the mg_cfg and newcamd.list to the usr/keys folder. i then went to softcam manager selected mgcamd 138 and it is showing as active. When exit out of all the menus and go to sky sport 1,23 or any of the paid channels i get a blank screen only channels BBC1,2 etc work. I have a test line and the provider says theres nothing wrongwith the line and it is my box setup, can anyone help.

hi
have you done a network scan ?
did you enter line in newcamd.list
as CWS = xxxx xxxx xxxxxxxxxx

is mgcamd 1.38 in softcams folder ?

i have done a network scan, i enterd the following in the newcamd.list

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 60
CWS = keepthepeace1.strangled.net 2024 fulluk9 fulluk9 xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx lan server1

this is what i was sent from the line provider, they attached notepad file. does this seem correct?
i have not enterd mgcamd 1.38 in the softcams folder as the line provider only sent me newcams.list and mg_cfg file, i put the mg_cfg file in the usr/keys folder. if i need to put
mgcamd 1.38 in the softcams folder when can i get the mgcamd 1.38 file from?

thanks

yes mate if no cams are in softcams
you need to ftp 1.38 to the folder if no folder name one softcams and ftp 1.38 to the folder use search bar top right

---------- Post Merged at 06:39 PM ----------

look here

http://www.techkings.org/vu-solo-support/54221-how-set-up-mg-camm-vix-image-vu-solo-vix-using-n-line.html

From what I remember the original images do not have the softcam you need which is why it is not working just grab one of the quality backup ones that has been posted here.

Back