vix mgcamd cccam deleted?

wtf11

Guys i downloaded vix image today set all the free channels up mounted usb etc. Like a dick i deleted the cccam and mgcamd plugins. Ive downloaded onto my computer but how do i get them back onto box? Any help is really apreciated

---------- Post Merged at 04:18 PM ----------

Zgemma h1 by the way. When i press download plugins nothing happens

When you press download plugins you have to wait a short while, its connecting to the Vix server and obtaining all plugins which are avalable to download, if it doens't come up check your box is connected to the internet then try again

Once thats done goto Softcam section and then install MGcam or CCcam depending on the line file your using.

Its conected mate just ftp the mgcamd file to temp and installed through vix local. Still cant see it or where do activate it etc. Gone into softcam setup and its got active and select but nothing to select.

WTF i think i had sample problem. When i flashed using the latest VIX image for H1 when i went into FTP the cccam.cfg file there was no cccam.cfg file in the etc folder, and there was no newcamd.list file in var-keys! So obviously instead of amending the existing files new files need FTP from PC into here but i didnt know how to do that or what format to put them in, is it Notepad? I dont know?

I ended up just going back to my old setup

Going to reflash my heads done in ha

---------- Post Merged at 06:35 PM ----------

Re flashed added my line starting CWS etc. Ativated it in mgcamd 1.38 and no paid channels this box is a nightmare been at it 3 days ftp my line over etc. What am i doing wrong?

Yep all done mate got free channels. I can view my line files on my box etc. Mg_cfg and newcamd.list both there pal am gutted coz ive tried everything. Do i have to scan again once my line is in coz i scanned the channels before i put it in? Ive got all channels in order ie sports etc but just can view any paid ones

---------- Post Merged at 07:15 PM ----------

Also the config come with the vix i think pal. And newcamd. I just put my line in and ftp it

---------- Post Merged at 07:21 PM ----------

Keep getting mailer demon you email wont send pal

i take its a mgcamd line (n) you have and not a ccam line (c)
ftp to your box delte your mgf.config and your newcamlilist

download the rar file unrar it open the newcam list with notepad delete
the line *ADD YOUR LINE HERE WITH OUT THE STARS*
add your line then ftp the two files to user/keys
restart box/cam

Attachments

• mg.rar
    2 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Cheers pal. I will try in a sec thanks so much for trying to help im pulling my hair out mate

---------- Post Merged at 07:58 PM ----------

Inbed79 do i just delete line 5 and add me line and i kerp the dummy lines in etc?

yes just the that says *ADD YOUR LINE HERE WITH OUT THE STARS*

should look somthink like this
CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000
CWS = 192.168.1.1 20000 dummy dummy 10 02 13 04 15 06 17 08 01 10 11 12 13 14 lan server1
CWS_MULTIPLE = 192.168.1.2 20000:20005 dummy dummy 10 02 13 04 15 06 17 08 01 10 11 12 13 14 lan server2
CWS = m2.dreamupmesatvm.co3000 79HUHC3121 59JPVOZ222 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Last edited:
Ok mate just done it re booting box heres hoping pal

---------- Post Merged at 08:11 PM ----------

Still nothing im lost mate. If i go into keys on my box my files have ftp strange this pal am gutted

Line starts with CWS =

---------- Post Merged at 08:22 PM ----------

No idea what to try now seemed to of done everything

how many cams have you got on the box ? CWS nline you just need mgcamd
if you have ccam and mgcamd you need to make sure you have picked mgcamd tick next to it and resart it

Try deleting everything after lan server 1 anything after that shouldn't be needed I don't have it on mine and works perfect.

has it got a tick next to the cam you are using

dont know what els it can be unless the line is dead
IMAG0222.jpg

cobblers lol,have you tried a network test do we have all green ticks,have you done a full reboot then blue button for softcam stop/start and make sure its set to autostart.

Network test is all good mate. Re started the cam like 100 times mate really strange and just my luck

---------- Post Merged at 11:00 PM ----------

And my blue button does not have softcam i have to go into setup and softcam/ci

---------- Post Merged at 11:02 PM ----------

Vix is downloaded from this site aswel. Also when i click download plugins nothing happens. No media works like ts media nothing loads

Back