vix mgcamd cccam deleted?

Also when i re boots my box it says your s2 in re booting. Should it not say H1 like on the front of the box

I now know the problem is my home plugs. I took the box upstairs plugged direct into router and it let me download plugins etc so it was 100% connected. When its downstairs using homeplugs it says connected all green ticks on network test gives me my ip etc. Says conected lan but wont let me download anything so its not actually conected. Any sugestions as to why this is happening.

bad homeplug issue?

reading from the first post i think setup has changed like what bees has posted for the enigma2 combo setup in the cable section.
when box is flashed one had to first download plugins and choose your softcam for whatever cam you are going to use,wheelo did an earlier post where one ftp file to temp to install which no longer works on current images.
once you have your cam loaded then you can use filezilla or other to ftp relevant files to correct section.

read bees post should get zgemma up and working but you need a good internet feed.

if homeplug is in a double socket with other device it will be down in strength.

remove other plugged in device.

The setup is fine on the box. Homeplug is on its own in its own plug. Paired and my box says conected lan.

Back