VM 30 day contract for tv

Shiv

TK Veteran
hi

Has anyone here taken on this 30 day tv contract from vm?

Just trying to establish if by getting that 30 day deal and having it cancelled exactly in the 30 days will leave me with an active line to install a cable tuner??

Will give you an active line but not 100% guaranteed it wont be switched off in the cabinet especially if your in a heavily subscribed area :(y):

why not get min bb package and use your tuner on that?

Because this option seems cheaper compared to the min Bb package, but not 100% guaranteed the line will stay active if In a heavily subscribed area according to fellow members post.

Think cheapest bb only is about £27 month and will guarantee an active line just a chance some people take on the rolling contract :(y): is this a new install or has there been a line at the property before ?

Think cheapest bb only is about £27 month and will guarantee an active line just a chance some people take on the rolling contract :(y): is this a new install or has there been a line at the property before ?

There was a line Yonks ago when it was called t*lewe*t...I did borrow a mates old cable box a while back and it didn’t pick up channels!

The big green box is right outside my house and I’m sure they have run the cables through my front garden and split the connections to the flats above me.

Didn’t want get vm Bb as I’m still in bb contract with my current supplier and thought the tv route seemed the better choice for the time being until my Bb contract runs out.

If it was me i would have a look inside the omni box on the property to see if there is a splitter with a free port on it not 100% sure how they split the lines in blocks of flats but worth a look just incase your wire has been disconnected in there maybe :(y):

If the cables go through your front garden on your property to feed someone else’s home or flats I would defo have a play around and see if you can tap in ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the cables go through your front garden on your property to feed someone else’s home or flats I would defo have a play around and see if you can tap in ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will have a look. Hopefully I can tap in and get a signal in my house again.

Back