Vm cable

nitro123

Hi guys I’m getting a virgin tv cable today in my house so I can use on my zgemma after the 30 days contract which I will cancel with in the 30 days.

What I want to know will my cable stay active after leaving them ?

Who knows? Depends on demand in your area I suppose. They might disconnect you to connect someone else.
The general feeling is that they will leave you connected but the only guaranteed way is to have at least a broadband sub with them.

Anybody's guess, usually they won't disconnect you at the cabinet in the street
when you cancel, but if they get a new customer nearby they may use your connection.

Safest bet is to get an internet only package, think it's about £25 a month for new customers
which isn't bad, that way you are guaranteed to have a live feed coming in.

They will only cut your connection off if/when someone is called to your junction box to carry out Work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only came across this situation once where a new customer cancelling after 30 days has been disconnected from the cabinet etc i think this only occured because it was a new area installation and the line was probably jumped to another property etc most areas that have had cable installed for many years are more stable now and thus rarely get disconnected :(y):;)

Sadly there is no guarantee its a chance everyone takes :(y): but has previously mentioned taking smallest bb package is the only guarantee im afraid ;)

My two next doors house has vm broadband so that means I’m probably the lucky one. Yeah I took the risk....

Tbf there B.B. speeds can’t be matched so it’s definitely worth having in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back