Vm full channel list

stevieb11

Hi there,I recently got in the vm cable line and I have it running into an amiko mini combo,everything is working fine apart from I can't seem to get in the full channel list,I'm missing 7-8 of the HD channels and a few of the +1channels,i have blind scanned a good few times and still get the same,the line was set up on newcam so I've tried mgcamd and it's still the same,I've searched the site to try find a solution ,I'm in Ireland in Waterford,I'm really new to the cable side of it,I get in 246 channels but I know I should be getting more from checking what channels are available on vm
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hey mate, tried both net ids below? I've a Dublin list just.

Location Co Net Id Freq Sym Rate:

Waterford NTL 42754 666.750 6.887
Waterford NTL 42747 666.750 6.887

No joy mate, still missing channels but the likes of sly sports mx will come in and in HD, I'll keep searching

If you're in Waterford, are you sure it's VM you're on? There's a very small private cable company in Waterford, Casey Cablevision, you might be connected to them and not VM? As they're such a small company, I'd say they broadcast their channels unencrypted and physically disconnect customers who stop paying, as this would be cheaper than running encryption, which would explain the channels being received "with" a VM line (the line wouldn't be being used at all). They'd also have a different lineup to VM, probably with fewer +1 and HD channels which lines up with what you're receiving.

If, however, you're sure you're on VM, you can find the full channel list at tvchannellists.com, but as I don't have cable I can't say how up to date it is.

I'm definitely with vm as I have my broadband and phone with them,I'll get a look at that site,I'm stuck in work now for the night,thanks for the reply

Back