VM Glitchy

settoloki

Hi looking for some help.

Using a H2H with Grogbuild. I've tried several lines from different people, I've tried ccamd, oscam, mgcam, changed the wiring bought several different splitters, tried it at different houses but having issues with the picture/sound freezing, it's becoming increasingly worse to the point where it is unwatchable for the most part, adverts are currently on it's froze for a few seconds 4 times during them. (though doesn't happen on FTA channels)

Some channels are worse than others E4, ITV2, BBC One HD, however it affects all non FTA channels. I've rebuilt the box several times, re flashed the image from both USB and online update. Added 2GB swap memory and updated all addons and plugins. I'm running out of things to try.

My router is a https://www.asus.com/uk/Networking/RT-AC5300/
I'm on 200MB VM Internet and pulling around 215MB down and 12MB up
Everything is hard wired using CAT 6 and from what I can tell there is no networking issues.

wondering if you get get a loan of a better box to see if that also has issues?
I unfortunately don't know anybody with one, but have considered dropping some cash on a better one. I've set up H2H's for a few family members and all of them have issues with the picture freezing.

Do you have any suggestions on a mid range box, must admit price was a major factor in getting a H2H but if I throw that out the window and go for quality, what do people on here recommend?

cheap boxes can use inferior parts and trying to check if a better box works better,depends if you want single or twin tuner box
Vu+ Solo SE V2 Twin Tuner DVB-C/T/T2 Cable / Terrestrial Linux HD PVR Ready Receiver

Back