VM Live Feed

Supercoo

Hello All

I am another guy that will be switching from Sat to Cable as I want to watch the football in Aug! :)

I have never had VM in my home and have had to order the cheapest TV only packages rolling (Already have BB from a different company)

The VM engineer will arrive on Aug 17 for installation.

Q. Once the engineer has installed the feed can I just cancel the 30 day rolling contract? I will then buy a Zgemma cable box and copy my VM gift.

I am not sure if I need to keep the TV package to have the feed active? If so that would be a pain.

Cheers

Appreciate any help :(y):

Yes you can
They will try and try and try to get you to stop though
They will offer you a deal to stop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a lot of cases the feed is left active after you cancel, they just ask you to return the box.

I'd just get the internet from them and keep it - you'll not find a better provider for internet then you're always guaranteed to have a live connection.

To be fair ste you can't go wrong with VM BB
I got a deal fun tv and 200 meg BB £30 a month
It's fasssssssssssssst as [emoji1305]

I'm paying about £55 a month at the moment for the 200 Gamer package with the phone line also with inclusive landline calls.

I'm paying £33 for a mere 50mb and phone but am seriously considering getting rid of landline. Never had it go that slow, I think the slowest I've seen is 26mb

I had an issue for a while where my speeds dropped - not to such an extent though but I did get a continuous ongoing credit on my account until they had upgraded the servers at their end and now I don't have an issue.

To be fair guys they can make up a package it you tell them your leaving
Speak to outbound communicates
I was paying £33 for 100 BB
Then they put it up so as they don't won't you to leave that said how about fun tv no movies or sports and 200 BB for £30 a month
Oh go on then for 12 months
Mum's the word I just flick you bet to watch a movie or sports [emoji87]

To be fair guys,all you lot that have 50MB DOWNLOAD
Your missing out on loads
I'm 100% sure they only do
100 MEG BB
200 MEG BB
300 MEG BB
and your all paying top dollar to
If it was me I would call and get them to sort you a deal out
Honestly the difference is massive on the speed

I'd just get the internet from them and keep it - you'll not find a better provider for internet then you're always guaranteed to have a live connection.
I hear you mate, but I had a awful experience years ago with Orange (long story short it took months to get rid of them)

I am very happy with the ISP I have been with for 9 years now, never had an issue with them and now even pay annually for my fibre. The ISP is: IDNET

Will just go with the cheapest TV only package and hope for the best.

Any of you currently have a Zgemma cable box with your VM line? How is it and is it snappy?

My current Zgemma star 2 sat box is pretty quick. Had MTPOCKETS old skin on it and it still works today (minus most of the channels are gone lol)

Last edited:
Yeah the H2.H is good (single cable tuner) and also the H5.2TC (twin cable tuner) ... the H5.2TC is my current box and i'm really pleased with it although i've owned the H2.H too and it was a great little box and pretty quick.

Hi All

The installation date will now be Aug 25th due to some permission bs.

When they install the cables and when I cancel the 1 month contract do I also have to give the cable back that comes from the white box? What is the cable that goes from the white box to the Zgemma box? Is it a Coax type or like the Sat cable?

I will probably only give the tivo box back minus the cable from the white box.

I have already bought that connector plug on eBay that will go into the RF port of the Zgemma box.

Looking forward to season!

Cheers

No pal,you will call the cancellation team they will offer you something to stay just say no

they didnt even ask me for the tivo box back which i was suprised at but got my line active and all new cabling so happy days

Nice I'm thinking of doing it at my mums in my name but already have a active account at my house for BB wonder if I can get another account

Back