VM Live Feed

worth a try ya never know lol i totally stripped all the cabling back to omni box at a friends house so he could get all new cabling fitted coz it was about 20yrs old lol as the saying goes every little helps lol

I had to pay £65 due to the fee's

Activation Fee: £20
One-off flexi fee: 45
Engineer installation, set up and demo
FREE

Worth £40.00 Lol

Will just cancel it after a week.

Lets hope VM CS keeps working :(y):

never heard of flexi fee ???
Nor have I. But I expected these fee's as I have never had VM services in my flat. The virgin guy came round and said other flats have VM so would be no problem installing it at my flat.

I'm paying:

VM installation: £65
Zgemma H2H box £75
VM Line for 6 months: £35
Total: £175

Worth it if all goes to plan and would be saving within the first two months ;)

yup totally agree god knows how much it is for all the channels package now with them changing sports packages etc

Maybe it's just me but I like to give them something (BB in my case)

There'll come a tipping point with the move over from sat to vm c/s where they'll start upping the ECM
Give them a little back and we all stand more chance of keeping it for longer.
We all need BB so why not just take theirs?

Maybe it's just me but I like to give them something (BB in my case)

There'll come a tipping point with the move over from sat to vm c/s where they'll start upping the ECM
Give them a little back and we all stand more chance of keeping it for longer.
We all need BB so why not just take theirs?

I hear what you're saying but I had a nightmare story with BB under Orange years ago (long store short it took blood sweat and tears to finally be rid of their none service)

I have been with my current ISP for 9 years now and never had a single problem with them. They are more expensive then the known ISP's but I am happy to pay the little extra more for reliability. The ISP is: IDNET I even pay for my Fibre annually now.

Yeah I am sure VM know they people are switching to cable now for CS but it is a risk I'm gonna take and the worst case scenario if they block it next month I have lost £175

Yeah gotta agree with tiger800 virmin make most of their money through broadband and telephone services over tv packages where sly is the other way round. We all know most isp's are not as good as they suppose to be especially during peak heavy traffic times etc we all know the risks of c/s but i always look at the positives and not the negatives and enjoy dabbling and learning

Back