vm netid not listed question

funk79

ok guys gettin virmin fitted 2moro but only broadband and will have no access to a vm box at all , plus i dunno of any 1 in the area with vm either , have searched and searched , but my town isnt on any lists at all as it isn't a big town (wisbech cambs) , but my closest town peterborough is tho , but their is 2 on the lists , would i be best tryin both netid's for service scan ,

also how many channels should their be from vm wen doing a channel scan .as i ll running a motorised dish along with vm , duo 2 on vix

many thanks

ok guys gettin virmin fitted 2moro but only broadband and will have no access to a vm box at all , plus i dunno of any 1 in the area with vm either , have searched and searched , but my town isnt on any lists at all as it isn't a big town (wisbech cambs) , but my closest town peterborough is tho , but their is 2 on the lists , would i be best tryin both netid's for service scan ,

also how many channels should their be from vm wen doing a channel scan .as i ll running a motorised dish along with vm , duo 2 on vix

many thanks

If that's the closest then go for them, there will be 2 as one will possibly be ex ntl and the other ex telewest or cable and wireless. Either way one of those will be the correct net id and I normally get around 387 channels using autobouquetsmaker

Back