Vm on zgemma h5

Brog

Alright folks, had a vm engineer in yesterday changing a box in the bedroom.
When he was in, he changed the box where the cable feed comes into the house. I had the zgemma unplugged and out of sight.
When I plugged it all back in it worked sound, now I’m getting nothing through VM, although the signal is good, over 70%.
Anyone any ideas?
Cheers

When he was in, he changed the box where the cable feed comes into the house. I had the zgemma unplugged and out of sight.
When I plugged it all back in it worked sound, now I’m getting nothing through VM, although the signal is good, over 70%.
Anyone any ideas?
Cheers
have you tried updating abm config and doing a rescan of channels

do a network test
menu>setup>system>network>device setup>network test

check the VM cable is actually connected in the box he has altered

do a network test
menu>setup>system>network>device setup>network test

check the VM cable is actually connected in the box he has altered
All good there mate, all cables and splitter sound.
Starting to think the issue may be with provider.
I’ve sent him a note.
Do you know if I should still get fta if the lines wend dud? Because it’s getting F/A.
Sky and the iptv still good.
Cheers for your help

it could be the line but unlikely
have you scanned for channels?
did you plug the VM cable in the correct socket when you put it back together?
you should get 1 - 5 in SD even without a line

it could be the line but unlikely
have you scanned for channels?
did you plug the VM cable in the correct socket when you put it back together?
you should get 1 - 5 in SD even without a line
Off to work now, I’ll get back to it later. Thanks

put box into deep standby, reboot your router and once online turn box on, network test only checks connection to router not the internet.

There is an IP checker plugin that gives you the local and WAN IP address. It doesn't show throughput but does show an Internet connection

put box into deep standby, reboot your router and once online turn box on, network test only checks connection to router not the internet.
There is an IP checker plugin that gives you the local and WAN IP address. It doesn't show throughput but does show an Internet connection

I ruled out the network being the problem when he said in #5 that his IPTV still worked ;)
To the OP: if you go to menu>setup>service searching and check in tuner configuration that the DVB-C tuner is still configured for Virginmedia (all systems) then exit back to service searching and run a manual scan

I ruled out the network being the problem when he said in #5 that his IPTV still worked ;)
To the OP: if you go to menu>setup>service searching and check in tuner configuration that the DVB-C tuner is still configured for Virginmedia (all systems) then exit back to service searching and run a manual scan
I’ll have a look after work, did check the tuner config, looked sound to me.
Thanks mate

Anyone any ideas?
Cheers
do u manage to find problem & sort buddy??

Back