VM PPV problem

camlehial

Recently upgraded from satellite to cable, new box, new line etc, everything works perfectly fine using Zgemma H2H except Sly Events channel never works, line provider says all ppt events are paid for etc but the channel never clears when an event is on, happened for every event since i purchased

Any ideas how to fix?

VM subscribers couldn't watch the recent Eubank fight if that's what you're referring to?

Most of the previous ones were viewable

The majority of servers, even if cache, will provide the boxing on SBO. ITV PPV no. Most have stopped wrestling.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

No because some of the posts mentioned previous fights on other ppv channels

I've always been able to watch other fights and events on the normal box office channel (s*y events / prime events) ... I think the only time that an event hasn't been shown is when a wwe ppv has been the on the same weekend as a boxing one.

WWE does not normally clear from what I've seen, boxing on SBO has cleared fine in the past, no one knows if what happened to ITV BO for the recent fight will be the same for SBO in future we can only wait and see.

Still looking for help with this if possible, have a Zgemma H2H, bought 2 lines from different providers, one I've been with satellite for years. PPV events will not clear on my box, no matter what event it will never clear, signal showing at 74% which is similar to other channels that clear perfectly fine. I know this is not a problem with the specific PPV event as it happens at EVERY event. What can i do to fix? Have the correct Virgin NET ID, running Whooshbuild latest version.

Still looking for help with this if possible, have a Zgemma H2H, bought 2 lines from different providers, one I've been with satellite for years. PPV events will not clear on my box, no matter what event it will never clear, signal showing at 74% which is similar to other channels that clear perfectly fine. I know this is not a problem with the specific PPV event as it happens at EVERY event. What can i do to fix? Have the correct Virgin NET ID, running Whooshbuild latest version.

If you get all the other VM channels but PPV events don't show, it's likely your provider just isn't ordering them.

My provider said they had problems putting the WWE on, on Monday night but said the boxing should defo be on, Currently the S*y events and prime events channels are black screens. I also have a Zgemma H2H.

If you get all the other VM channels but PPV events don't show, it's likely your provider just isn't ordering them.
Sometimes the channel doesn't fire up until nearer the event
My provider said they had problems putting the WWE on, on Monday night but said the boxing should defo be on, Currently the S*y events and prime events channels are black screens. I also have a Zgemma H2H.

I've been with my provider for 3 years on satellite and had no problems with all PPV events until the channel went missing, since switching to cable my PPV events channels just never clear no matter what event over the past 3 months. Any ideas?

Yes, as said, it's more than likely that the source who's providing the channels just aren't ordering the events.

Correct my if I'm wrong but a lot of providers only pay for the boxing on PPV and from what I can remember the last fight they shown on SBO or Sly/Prime Events was the Joshua v Klitschko at the end of April (i think it was) which could explain why you have seen nothing for the past 3 months.

Yea from what I have been told wwe hasn't got an high demand and setting up cable cs costs more so adding it would be loss in profits ive only had boxing on cable but my sat line used to show both wwe and boxing.

Back