VM

leoc51

VM are getting away with robbery,there down load speed drops away around 4/4.30pm till late evening,there is a bad fault in the " wa11 area " and are not informing people,they say you should get up to 30Mb ,but this is not the case,you get a mixture of 1.75/3.5/4.2 MBs download speeds,very frustrating?.I have been onto them on a few occasions as to this and they say there is a fault in this area and should be sorted the end of March 2014. Members in the area should complain and ask for a reduction in there payments as i did,at present its not fit for purpose.this has been going on for quite a long time now and members should stand up a be counted and inform them OFCOM could be involved.

your server could have become saturated with users.if your isp is honest they will tell you.mine did and within week they had the new server up and running and my speeds came back.

it used to be if you were downloading far to much like movies etc they will auto cut your speed to give others a change. maybe if its not you then others in your area are permanently downloading which means not giving others a chance to use. also have you tried to change the settings on your router?? or even tried a different browser.

On my phone last night i was getting like 35. my speed is 60 and i often get that on my pc. also remember the time of day you talk about kids are just back from school

No I don't download Movies,there engineer has stated there is a fault in the WA110RX and has been for some time,just informing people of the Speed we are getting and being charged for a speed we don't get, they no of this because they have give me a reduced payment on my bills now.but I don't know for how long.

If the download speed drops at a certain time during the day, this typically suggests that since it's peak hours, a lot of users will be browsing/downloading at this time of the day which is why you are experiencing performance issues at that particular time.

It will presumable take a little time for their engineers to potentially increase capacity to cope with the high demand at peak times.

Back