VOD description in Tivimate

dinje

I have Tivimate installed on the 4k firestick. I have epg for live tv, and it shows fine. However my supplier does VOD for films and series. These just show the film title with no film covers or description. Is there any way to get Tivimate to get this?
Its a bit of a pain as there is a long list of films, but i have no idea what they are about.

Thanks for any ideas.

I have Tivimate installed on the 4k firestick. I have epg for live tv, and it shows fine. However my supplier does VOD for films and series. These just show the film title with no film covers or description. Is there any way to get Tivimate to get this?
Its a bit of a pain as there is a long list of films, but i have no idea what they are about.

Thanks for any ideas.
supplying an EPG for a constantly changing VOD collection is a bit of an ask, not sure if anyone supplies epg for VOD

Your better of with an app like iptv smarters or xciptv. Depending on the app you should get description and cover art for vod. Most apps use IMDB database.

Thanks guys, just read up on Reddit. Its not been implemented yet, so i'll perhaps go for xciptv in the meantime.

You mean like this where it says name of film see attachments for better picture thats using xciptv player

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190722_174555_com.nathnetwork.xciptv.jpg
    Screenshot_20190722_174555_com.nathnetwork.xciptv.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_20190722_174647_com.nathnetwork.xciptv.jpg
    Screenshot_20190722_174647_com.nathnetwork.xciptv.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 38
I know this is an old thread, but I wondered whether anyone knows if this has been improved in Tivimates yet? I love tivimate but the VOD seems pretty basic by comparison to smarters etc, but I much prefer the functionality of the app for tv.

Back