Vodafone broadband

Getrom29

I posting here as not sure where to post this question

I plan to use a sat box with iptv.... Is there any issues running iptv on Vodafone BB

Thanks

In my humble opinion vodafone broadband is utter rubbish..

1st 3 months were great speeds up and down were great...come November 2017..all.changed my uploads higher than download speeds.
After 2 months of arguing with vodafone they admitted there was a.problem with servers.over subscribed and were not sure when repairs could be resolved as the parts were in Germany. The earliest repair date was February. . I got out of the contract eventually ...a neighbour's now experiencing the same.issues
The service is not fit for purpose.

Last edited:
You can either log in to your router and do it yourself or ring them up to do it for you or walk you through it

Mine was good at the start with Vodafone... now it’s abosulte shit, afternoon times I can’t stream nothing. I phone them up and say I have a problem with my speeds over WiFi then they say I’m being passed to level 2 team.

Then they ask me to do loads of tests. Then they say there is a problem and they will contact me again. Then two days later get a email saying your WiFi is the problem case closed. Had this four times now.

Even though I have told them WiFi is fine it’s ethernet that’s shit lol

Back